Recruitment Coordinator (Internal)
- Part-time position, preferably working across 4 or 5 days a week
- Family-friendly, flexible hours
- Global organisation, head quartered in Sydney!
The George' is 600+ people globally focused on improving the health of millions of people. A medical research institute affiliated with leading universities and with projects in approximately 50 countries, we are challenging the status quo in healthcare to find the best ways to prevent and treat chronic disease and injury, and to influence policy and practice worldwide.
An opportunity exists for an experienced and motivated Recruitment Coordinator to join our growing organisation on a 12-month fixed term contract. This newly established role is established to support our organization in recruiting top talent, to further our impact.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage all operational aspects of recruiting process in GI Australia, including but not limited to:
- drafting position description & adverts
- posting advertisements internally and externally
- shortlisting and screening candidates
- coordinating interview process and conducting interviews (as required)
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (Scout)
- Contribute to the Institute's Employee Value Proposition
- Complete and maintain recruitment reporting in support of other HR initiatives such as Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging
- Further build and leverage George Institute's online presence (eg - our website & careers site, LinkedIn etc)
- Assist with the immigration visa process as required
- Other HR projects and administration as required
Desired Skills and Experience
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of recruiting experience, preferably with some experience in academia and/or medical research and/or not for profit organisation(s)
- Experience managing multiple priorities in a fast paced, high demand environment
- High standard of customer service and effective relationship skills to engage with key stakeholders
- Familiarity with candidate management systems and human resource information systems (HRIS). Experience using Scout recruitment system an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong results and execution focus, who works well under pressure
- Strong eye for attention to detail
- Teamwork orientation
- Creative thinker who can who can bring continuous improvement to processes
We offer a flexible and inclusive work culture with excellent staff benefits including salary packaging arrangements and sound learning opportunities.
We will be reviewing applications as we receive them, so apply now!
The George Institute is an equal employment opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability; women; Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; people who identify as LGBTIQ+; mature-aged adults and those from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.